Cock Horse37 Church St
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Thatched pub close to a large public car-park and opposite the famous medieval town church. Stone floor and beams in bar area. Enclosed garden for families to rear. Disabled toilet. The current pub was built to replace a nearby pub of the same name which was demolished in 1950. Name changed in late 2015 after previously being called the Cock for many years.