Welcome to the West Suffolk and Borders branch of the Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA Branch members sign in
to see the "member only" menu
CAMRA is financed by membership subscriptions, sales of books and merchandise and, in non-CORVID times, proceeds from national and local beer festivals.
CAMRA is a not-for-profit company
limited by guarantee.
- Branch PUB & BREWERY COVID-19 SERVICES has been updated Wednesday 24 February 2021
- NEW PUB WALK added Friday 19 February 2021
- Online Beer tasting that followed the online AGM hailed a great success Friday 19 February 2021
- BEER FESTIVAL COMES TO THE RESCUE OF A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS Thursday 18 February 2021
- Read the latest edition of e_Last Orders in the members area of this website Thursday 18 February 2021
Details of which pubs and breweries are still open and the services they are supplying.
West Suffolk and Borders branch of CAMRA occupies an area from Brandon in the north to Nayland and the Essex border in the south, and from Newmarket and Exning in the west to Finningham in the east.
(click for more about us)
- Chairman ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@namriahc
(click on "Branch Committee" to see contact details for all members of the committee)
All CAMRA meetings and socials in pubs have been cancelled until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Walk No. 1 Thurston-Pakenham-Thurston. This easy circular walk takes you through varied Suffolk countryside and villages and past three real ale pubs. What more excuse do you need?
(click for more info)
Please click here to see the East Anglia Regional website, and links to East Anglia CAMRA branch websites
Twitter / wscBeer
- Wednesday, 19:59 : RT @HelloTheWalnut: Sorry for the late post, but look at these awesome cans that we have available for delivery from tomorrow, the splendidly named #crosspoolalemakerssociety & 3 of their Gluten Free range #poweredbybeer. Then 3 heavy hitting abv delights from #twistedbarrelale 😋 #drinkbetterbeer pic.twitter.com/iNS0TdpEJT
- Wednesday, 16:09 : RT @newwhitehorse97: We've got you "covered" from the 12th April. Gearing up for the unpredictable British weather. #pubsreopening #pubs #lockdown #RoadmapOutOfLockdown #sudbury #suffolk #pubsmatter @wscBeer @SudburyTC @TownOfSudbury @SFPSudbury @EADT24 pic.twitter.com/6RBnmG13LU
- Friday 19 February, 15:15 : RT @FoxGarboldisham: Winter Warmer Street Food from our friends @kitchen_field this Saturday and Beer delivery service to your door!! Happy Days @wscBeer @BestNorfolk @atnorfolk @CarolineSalt5 @allaboutsuffolk @ShopLocal_ pic.twitter.com/ip42aEZKJV
- Wednesday, 13:15 : RT @oakesbarn: Update: We are pleased to announce that we are aiming to open our doors fully on Monday 17th May 🤩🤩 with extended hours, a broader food menu, 'food & drink events' and the long awaited opening of Elizabeth's Lounge🍸🍹 @oakesbarn @wscBeer pic.twitter.com/GoTHtupOwG
- Wednesday, 10:43 : RT @PlunkettFoundat: Is your community pub tenanted? Or are you thinking of going down this route? Join a free webinar tomorrow at 3pm to hear more about pubs that have tenants, and to discuss the pros, cons and common pitfalls. #morethanapub @peoplesbiz Register here: eventbrite.co.uk/e/selecting-co…