Website last updated 24th February 2020
Welcome to the website for the West Suffolk and Borders branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) which is financed by membership subscriptions, sales of books and merchandise and proceeds from national and local beer festivals. CAMRA is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee.
Our local branch has over 1000 members so why not join us at our monthyl branch meeting, see diary for details.
|LOOK!!!||Our East Anglian Beer and Cider Festival is over for another year but make a note of dates for the 29th Festival Wed 22nd to Sat 25th April 2020. |
Keep checking https://www.burystedmundsbeerfestival.com which will be updated with news of advance ticket offers as soon as available
Every fancied helping to organise a beer festival?
Well now is your chance as we need your ideas.
The festival organisers are looking for more people join the team to help make this years festival better than ever
If you can spare a couple of hours (in a pub) a month and would like to help then please contact ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@lavitsef
Next festival meeting Monday 10th February, see diary for details
|Also on this page||Latest NEWS||Branch Twitter||Pub Walks||CAMRA Twitter||Disclaimers|
Just in. Andrews report about the February PoTM trip on the PoTM page
More good news
Small pubs and bars bounce back after more than 15 years of decline
More info here
Tweets by West Suffolk CAMRA |
Twitter / wscBeer
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 17:01 : Happy #FunFactFriday! This one takes a literary turn - are you Hemingway fans? 📚 Join CAMRA today 👉 ow.ly/JLDA50rrTZy pic.twitter.com/4eAci5Irt9
- Friday, 12:00 : Are you heading down to the pub this week? Comment below 👇 with what you love most about your local pub, in order to win a copy of the ‘Good Beer Guide 2020’ AND @annastuartbooks' new book ‘Four Minutes to Save a Life’! 🍻 #MyPubStory Full T&Cs ➡️ ow.ly/Slz850yxFe0 pic.twitter.com/U1TtqnIFGO
- Thursday, 16:59 : #FourMinutesToSaveALife follows a delivery driver who realises that he's the only human contact some people on his round have all day – so he sets out to try and help them find friends in each other. We love how many pubs take it upon themselves to help others in this way too ❤️
- Thursday, 11:30 : Commenting on the release of the report “Unlocking Pubs’ Potential” by the All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group, please find the below comment from Nik Antona, CAMRA National Chairman ➡️ ow.ly/a99l50yxkAo Read more about the report on the @morningad 👇 twitter.com/morningad/stat… pic.twitter.com/VodrEEr8fs
- Thursday, 09:49 : RT @annastuartbooks: Cheers all - a good beer and a good book, what more could you want? If that's you, then RT and tweet your #mypubstory to @CAMRA_Official for a chance to win a copy of Four Minutes to Save a Life and The Good Beer Guide 2020. I'll drink to that!! pic.twitter.com/M1MNJfmKrV
This is the website of the West Suffolk and Borders of CAMRA.
If you spot an error please please report it to ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@retsambew
Disclaimer: Please be aware that any reviews or comments expressed in these web pages, be they good, bad or indifferent, are those of the reviewer only and their appearance on this website does not mean that they are endorsed by West Suffolk and Borders branch of Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)