Website last updated 17th January 2020
Welcome to the website for the West Suffolk and Borders branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) which is financed by membership subscriptions, sales of books and merchandise and proceeds from national and local beer festivals. CAMRA is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee.
Our local branch has over 1000 members so why not join us at our monthyl branch meeting, see diary for details.
CAN YOU HELP?
Due to retirement the branch needs a BRANCH SECRETARY
Duties are not onereous just attending and making minutes of monthy branch meeting and some administarial duties but a bonus might be you will drink in a wide range of pubs in the branch area
If you think you could spare one night a month to help out please contact ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@namriahceciv
Our East Anglian Beer and Cider Festival is over for another year but make a note of dates for the 29th Festival Wed 22nd to Sat 25th April 2020.
Keep checking https://www.burystedmundsbeerfestival.com which will be updated with news of advance ticket offers as soon as available
Every fancied organising a beer festival well now is your chance as we need your ideas.
The festival organisers are looking for more people join the team to help make next years festival better than ever
If you would like to help then please contact ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@lavitsef
Next festival meeting Monday 27th January, see diary for details
|Also on this page||Latest NEWS||Branch Twitter||Pub Walks||CAMRA Twitter||Disclaimers|
National Bass Day is a new venture to celebrate one of our finest ales.
This year marks the 243rd anniversary since William Bass founded his brewery on High Street, Burton upon Trent and the plan is on Saturday 11 April to encourage drinkers all over the country to organise pub crawls and other events all in the name of Bass!
The Burton & South Derbyshire CAMRA branch is arranging a Bass Ale Trail, please come and join us. For more details please see the link below.
Run a pub? Serve Bass!
It’s Great Stuff!
More good news
Small pubs and bars bounce back after more than 15 years of decline
More info here
Tweets by West Suffolk CAMRA |
Twitter / wscBeer
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 12:27 : RT @GBBFWinter: It's time to announce our next Brewery Bar - @fbbrewingco! 🎉 An independent family-run brewery based in Erdington, Birmingham, they'll be pouring all their incredible locally brewed beers from their very own bar at #GBBFW pic.twitter.com/gwNmJBsbs8
- Tuesday, 13:00 : Only 10 days left to submit your motions for debate at Members' Weekend 🗳️ The deadline is 3pm, 31 January. Submissions can be sent via email to email@example.com or posted to the CAMRA office! @CAMRA_AGM will be held in York, 3-5 April 👉 ow.ly/naQ350xPYwA pic.twitter.com/yJwrBzs7GR
- Monday, 10:23 : RT @ThanetCAMRA: This weeks sees the @MancBeerFest commence on 22nd. One of @CAMRA_Official flagship beer festivals this features a Cost to Coast beer wall, Brewery bars from @tinyrebelbrewco , @thornbridge, @BrassCastleBeer and @redwillowbrew amongst others. Beers from the wood and lots more pic.twitter.com/s57nUdXRMr
- Sunday, 11:00 : Just over two weeks until the opening of @GBBFWinter 2020 in Birmingham! #GBBFW Have you got your tickets yet? Don't forget to buy yours, and follow the dedicated festival channels for live announcements and news! 🎉🍻 ➡️ winter.gbbf.org.uk/tickets/ pic.twitter.com/nhaOqlyFu4
- Saturday, 12:05 : Our two job opportunities close next week! Make sure you get your application in to be our new Campaigns Assistant or Warehouse Assistant! Read more about the positions and how to apply here 👉 ow.ly/DLlc50xXWzx #campaignsjobs #warehousejobs pic.twitter.com/vZRz9RGu7R
This is the website of the West Suffolk and Borders of CAMRA.
If you spot an error please please report it to ku.gro.armac.kloffustsew@retsambew
Disclaimer: Please be aware that any reviews or comments expressed in these web pages, be they good, bad or indifferent, are those of the reviewer only and their appearance on this website does not mean that they are endorsed by West Suffolk and Borders branch of Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)